- the higher the wattage the powerful the dryer…. MEANING the more heat that flows though therefor the LESS time you spend drying your hair in the morning!
So if you want to shorten your drying time don’t waste your money on anything below 1700 watts…if you have very thick I hair I would recommend higher
- I want something lightweight and easy to handle because it takes me so long to dry my HAIR!! grrrrr
- Make sure the dryer comes with a nozzle to direct the flow of the air
- Make sure it has a diffuser attachment for the curls
- Does the dryer have a cool button???? What do you use this for….it is great on a hot day…or a great way to set a curl by “freezing” the style, we will do another post on how to do this… You want your dryer to have different heat settings, not everyone needs to dry on the highest setting….fragile hair people keep the heat low