the new trend dipped tips
Look around you… FASHION is everywhere and your inspiration can come from everything...just keep your eyes peeled
So if you want to shorten your drying time don’t waste your money on anything below 1700 watts…if you have very thick I hair I would recommend higher
Professional Tools = Hot, Sexy, HEALTHY Beautiful Hair There will be no frying of the hair in my chair
Curling Rod is a clipless iron that creates a more beachy, soft wavy style also know as “lived in hair” or “bed head” whether the waves are large or small depends on the size of the curling rod …yes size does matter (enzo milano are my FAVS)
Marcel Curling Irons are what I prefer for a traditional curling tool (ahem… I mean it is the tool for the professional ) They heat up quickly and evenly unlike like the spring curling irons you may have in your home..this iron is AHHHmazing for so many different reasons
the 1″ size barrel is a must have…the style of curl you can achieve with this tool is endless …soft romantic curls, a nice bend to the ends of the hair, or the most requested kardashian curl style…yup this tool can do it all!
Thank you models Fiona and Taylor !
So I have decided to create a hard cover LOOKBOOK for each year
Every year I will compile some of my favorite looks of the season and do it my way…The Jennie Kay way……This is what we have thus far
please feel free to send us some of your favorite looks to add to our lovely collection…Also Check out our behind the scenes pics!
Location: Jennie Kay a beauty parlour
Photographer: Daniel Gagnon
Hair and makeup assistant/videographer: Amanda Jackson
Hello LADIES… veil you are
I thought I would give you a few pointers on how to choose a veil for your BIG DAY!
1. ALWAYS choose a veil with a metal comb! PLASTIC combs stink and they will not bend and shape to your head
2. IF you are wearing you hair DOWN now ONLY if you are wearing it ALL DOWN metal toupee clips work well to hold the veil in place a metal comb here can be tough because there is nothing for the comb to sit on
3. Hang the veil! We want it to keep its shape and not be wrinkled
4. Make sure the Veil compliments the style of your dress
5. LASTLY, take the veil out after the ceremony if you are doing a receiving line. Everyone will come over and say how beautiful you are and THEN they hug you and THEN they yank on your veil and then JENNIE KAY says your gonna mess up her hair